This page provides links to sources of information that are too good not to share. If the links ever stop working or you find better or complementary sources, please forward them on to me so I can review and share them. Make today GREAT by finding something knew!
Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (OREC) Publications–Please download the Contract Information Booklet / Oklahoma Uniform Contract Information Pamphlet PDF file for a thorough introduction to the residential sales contract and related information.
Oklahoma Counties Contact Information: Tulsa County, Rogers, Osage, Wagoner, and many more Oklahoma counties
- Assessors, Treasurers, and Clerks
- Contact Names
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
INCOG.org–Tulsa area / Northeastern Oklahoma region Planning, Demographics, Maps, Trail Guides, Zoning, and more. INCOG stands for Indian Nations Council of Governments.
Tulsa World Databases–As of May 21, 2010, the available database searches were:
- How much water do you use?
- Teacher Salaries
- City of Tulsa Payroll
- Tulsa County Payroll
- State Employee Payroll
- Higher Education Payroll
- Bad Medicine
- Legislator Financial Reports
- Product Price Violations
- Abandoned Coal Mines
- ODOT Stimulus Projects
- School Stimulus Funds
- Oklahoma Dam Inspection Reports
- Meth Labs in Tulsa
- Oklahoma Tornadoes
- Nationwide Tornadoes
- Oklahoma Brownfields
- School Cafeteria Inspections
- Crime Statistics of Oklahoma Law Enforcement Agencies
- Oklahoma Bridge Conditions
- Oklahoma Sewage Spills
- Tulsa County Land and Property Records
- Oklahoma Farm Subsidies
- Oklahoma Department of Agriculture Fines
- Homicide Database: 1989 to present
- State Restaurant Inspections
- Gas station violations
- Superintendent Salaries
- Crime Tracker
- Tulsa City-County Restaurant Inspections
- Child Care Home Inspection Reports
- Fire Marshal school inspections
- Breeder and dealer inspections
- Nonprofit Fund-Raiser Costs
Tulsa World Real Estate News–Updated constantly
- Questionnaire to help you find programs that apply to you (click “Questionnaire”). Note: It’s lengthy but quite helpful, and they don’t ask for your personal identification.
- List of benefits by state (under Benefits, click “State”)
- List of benefits by category (under Benefits, click “Category”). For example, “Housing” or “Energy Assistance”.
- And more!
HUD-approved housing counseling agencies–“HUD sponsors housing counseling agencies throughout the country that can provide advice on buying a home, renting, defaults, foreclosures, and credit issues. This page allows you to select a list of agencies for each state below. You may search more specifically for a reverse mortgage counselor or if you are facing foreclosure, search for a foreclosure avoidance counselor.”
http://www.usnaviguide.com/ – Find zip codes by city name and see nearby zip codes on a map
Mortgage Terms Glossary–Ginnie Mae Glossary of Terms